Saturday, April 9, 2016

New Article on the Real Presence on Catholic365

About a week or so ago, I posted a conversation I had with a Protestant on the issue of the Real Presence and the authority of the Church. Since then, I've edited the dialogue into an essay that was just recently posted over on Catholic 365. Even if you have read the actual discussion, please check out the essay version where I try to clarify things a little bit more. So far I'm two for two in writing new essays stemming from comments from a previous essay. Let's see if we can make it three for three... although I don't how much clearer I can get on the subject unless we start going onto other tangents. In any case, be sure to take a look and peruse around a bit on the site for some other good articles by other Catholics.


No comments:

Post a Comment